[IP] what to do when eating out

> What on earth do these pumpers do while eating out.  Guestimate?

Personally, I estimate a little on the low side, then test frequently after
eating to see what's really happening with my blood sugar.  After awhile, you
pretty much know what to expect from certain foods.  Then again, every now and
then you eat something normal and have a completely unexplained, weird high
(that's a UWH).  When that happens, you should immediately contact this list to
complain about it.  People will know just what you're talking about.  ;-)