[IP] low potassium levels

I just wanted to comment that when I have ended up so low that I lost
consciousness and ended up in the ER the staff checked my level and it
has been low.  They always send me home with potassium and tell it could
damage my heart.  Its been several years since the last episode.  I am
sure that my bgs were not high for an extended period of time prior to
each time it happened as I think I understood it being said that it
acompanis highs.Sheila