[IP] Naked without my Medic Alert Bracelet

I have lost my Medic Alert bracelets several times over the last 25 years,
and I feel naked without it on my arm. Mine is gold and I get asked often
where I got my beautiful bracelet (they only see the chain) it's a Medic
bracelet I just got last year. They get nicer every time I order a new one.
I expect diamonds next time.

Anyway, the times I have been swept away in an ambulance, the technician got
the important information from my bracelet. I don't have my name on it but
I do have my insurance info on it, so they bill them instead of me.