Re: [IP] Medic-alert bracelets - Gold?

When I wanted a gold medic alert bracelet they were $500 for the cheapest
one.  I took my stainless steal one into my jewelers and had them make me my
own one - they copied all the numbers exactly - I still had my lifetime
membership in medic alert - so if there were any problems they still had my
information on account.  I have a gorgeous gold one, that matches my other
jewelry and cost me about $200 to make.  Hope that helps.