[IP] u.t.i. trouble

I have a question for  mostly the female diabetics, I assume- Do you
have trouble with recurrent u.t.i.'s? I have another one with a rare
bacteria this time and this makes the 14th one in the last two years.
I was just taken off of 8 months worth of maintenance antibiotic because
the nephrologist is sure that I have a nuerogenic bladder (does not
empty like it should). My kidneys only function at 25% after having
diabetes for 28 yrs. I have a good hbA1c (6.2% for several yrs since
being on the pump) Does anyone else have this problem?