Re: [IP] new pumper on vacation with many carbs/fats

> I am thinking we should try the Silhouettes as one member
> discussed.  But, Geneva doesn't relish this thought.  She likes the
> softserter for now.

Lily does not like the Sils as well either and steadfastly refuses to
use them in her abdomen. She only uses them on her upper buttocks
area. My observation is that while they don't last longer per-se,
when their are minor problems, the Sils seem to consistently provide
better site integrity. Bear in mind that Lily use only SofSets in
front and only Sils in back so it is not a 1:1 comparison. BTW, she
also uses ice cubes prior to insertion.