Re: [IP] football and the pump

In a message dated 8/12/99 11:59:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Is there a safe place to wear his pump during a game?
 Or should he take it off?  If so, we are wondering how to be sure he's got
 insulin in him without the pump.  He's willing to do shots, but what kind?
 What time?
 I plan on Stephen taking his pump off for soccer games.  "tugging" on shirts
is part of the game, and during a practice he said he noticed someone tugging
on the tubing along with the shirt.  Also, he plays defense, and slide
tackles are not uncommon.  I'd hate for him to slide on the side the pump is!