Re: [IP] Cotton Candy...Or are we taking this freedom thing to far???

hello! No clue on the cotton candy, but isn't cotton candy just basically
pure sugar . . .so i wonder if you could use the counts for sugar and try to
estimate . . . ??  Also once I saw cotton candy sold in a box, at a drug
store or store that sells snack type things . . .maybe you could look on one
of those boxes . . .Good luck and enjoy the game!! --Gianna