[IP] Medic alert

To all:

After reading this post, I took my medical bracelet (not a Medic Alert,
but similar) out and realized how old and out of date it was.  It was
engraved with my maiden name, a phone number that was obsolete, etc.
Anyhow, I went to the Medic Alert site and decided to get one.  I ended
up using the 800 phone number that was listed and found out that during
the whole month of August, the basic stainless steel bracelet is on
sale!  Instead of $35, it's $15.  A substantial savings.  Just thought
I'd pass this info along, since if you're thinking of getting one - now
would be the time :)