Re: [IP] Re: Can someone help me please? (insulin/exercise/carbs/dessert)

hi everyone.  yesterday morning I tried the dry toast and everything was OK,
so I figured that was the problem. But this morning, I had the toast with
almond butter again, and three hours later was 91!! I am just thinking
something weird happened that is unexplainable the other day . .. oh well.
By the way, I assume that a nachos grande plate would be high fat and high
protein, right?  Which would explain the 218 bg I had last night . . .i
can't wait for my pump when I can more easily compensate for these things.
By the way, I don't eat like this all the time!!!  I usually eat much
healthier food than carrot cake and nachos grande!!  :)