Re: Memos to Minimed (was)Re: [IP] 4 years in bed

> Why can't we start an insulin pump users group that would involve
> the manufacturers?  In the computer industry, this is don't all the
> time.  It helps the developers by getting good feedback from the
> people who use it.  I'll be happy to get the ball rolling.

MiniMed recently sent a request to Insulin Pumpers to gather
marketing information about users ideas and requests for product
changes/improvements. I'm currently waiting for their input to start
something rolling on the list. I think it will be good for pumpers in
general to do this.