Re: [IP] Dresses and pumps and Elvis

	But Saundra, knowing MM the way we do, if you call and tell them
that, they will first put you on hold, then transfer you to another person,
and finally that person will tell you that you must be mistaken, that Elvis
was just seen yesterday at the mall in Alliance, Nebraska.  *S*.
	Or maybe that was Elvis Nino, that hispanic weatherman who has been
messing up our weather the past two years.

<< Yes, my pump's name is Elvis. That's so, if he conks out, I can call
MiniMed and say, "Elvis is dead." >>

<OMG,  I can't tell you how hard this had me laughing...  this is a story I'll
<be telling alot of folks.