Re: [IP] football and the pump

In my opinion, I would think he should experiment  during his practice times
not using the pump. My daughter disconnects during her soccer practice and
has checked her numbers during and after.  So far, her numbers have been
great, no need for extra bolusing. If she would tend to go high, I would just
have her reconnect for a quick bolus and then disconnect and go play again.
But, experimentation is the only way to figure this out for sure.  I would
definately recommend doing this during practice, because we all know how
important these games are to our kids.