[IP] Cotton candy

Just a thought - I know I've seen cotton candy packaged in stores - like
party stores that have birthday party supplies/favors.  Maybe the
package would at least give you a starting point for carbs?  Also - my
husband is a chef and recently at their company picnic, they made cotton
candy for the kids.  I asked him to look at the container which the
floss sugar came in and although it does not have a nutritional
analysis, the company which makes it is called Gold Medal (not the flour
company - different logo) and they are located in Cinncinnati, OH.  Hope
this helps.