Re: [IP] optimism

Vickie,  I am LOL at your post.  My life reflects yours.  My fiftieth
birthday is in 2 years.  I am having a Huge Party.  Several drs. told me I
would NOT live past 30 when I was a teenager and I made a personal pledge
that I would live to be 50--really really old to me at the time.  I am really
looking forward to that birthday.  If anyone has any suggestions for making
this party sensational, you can email me personally.  I like jazz.  BTW, you
are all invited.  ellen