Re: [IP] Re: Optimism re diabetes/Exercise

Your comments Wayne concerning exercise are interesting.  Here is my

Exercise makes my insulin work faster and makes me feel great.  I exercise at
least 4 days a week.  I find when I don't exercise I don't feel as well and
my disposition is not as good.  In other words, I am an exercise fanatic.
Aside from that, I DO think that because I have had IDD for a long time, my
insulin is slow to be effective.  I have no dawn phenomenon when I get up and
run 5 miles (lol).  My insulin works better and I feel better.  I can't have
more motivation than that.  So, Wayne, my sense of well being as a result of
this has got to have a positive effect on my IDD management, psychologically
and physically.  In that respect, I think it does prevent problems.  ellen