[IP] Re: Optimism again

     Hi- I already wrote on this subject but had to add that I too, having
     IDD for 20 years have no complications. I never did anything special
     at all, and do NOT reccomend that. But, I have good genes too I guess.
     I take pride in the fact that out of everybody in my family, I am the
     only one who doesn't even need glasses! I am the only diabetic the
     family. That said, I think I should go remove my clothes from my
     stationary bike and hop on.