Re: [IP] Cotton Candy...Or are we taking this freedom thing tofar???

In a message dated 8/11/99 9:19:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Jackie wants desparately to have
 cotton candy at the baseball game this weekend.  I have checked every carb
 counter I have to no avail (not a surprise). >>

When I have something that's a CHO surprise, I bolus conservatively and
correct later. Note the results and "practice" 'til I get it right. <vbg>