[IP] Re:endo pumper

Dr. Robert Creech in Nashville, TN and Dr. David Huffman in Chattanooga,
TN are both endos on the pump.  I am more familiar with Dr. Creech; a
rather controversial figure due to the fact that he treats DM properly -
not a popular idea with other docs!  (pardon me, my cynicism is
showing!).  I would contact Joslin in Boston and ask them if they know of
others.  You can find them with a half-decent search engine by just
typing in Joslin Center.  Sorry I don't remember their address.

DM 19 years
Pumper for 18 months (this time)
chronic lurker