[IP] Too many e-mails - Try digest format

I've noticed alot of people "unsubscribing" from the list due tothe number of
e-mails --- just a suggestion -- ask to be changed to the Digest format.  You
only receive 2-3 e-mails a day and there is a quick synopsis of the subject
lines at the top.  You can browse through alot of e-mails.  If there is
information I really want, I simply copy/paste it into a word document and
print out the relevant information.

Liz B.