Re: Memos to Minimed (was)Re: [IP] 4 years in bed

In a message dated 8/9/99 8:09:43 AM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< Seriously, who better than the "foot soldiers" to
 tell the "generals" what's REALLY happening out in the battlefield!!!! >>

Renee, I can talk to reps just about anytime.  Who I would really like to
talk to is the president of MM or Disetronic.  Let's get them on this
website.  I'd like to know where they are going with this technology and how
long is it going to take them to get there(lol).  My doctor told me he would
have a glucose sensor in September 1998.  I know, I know, it is coming
eventually.  Time moves so slowly when I'm in a hurry.  ellen