[IP] sportsguard use for beach and shower

For a day at the beach and while taking a shower I have used the sportsguard for my MM pump. I don't know how new the sportsguard is, whether people are unfamiliar with it, but it protects the pump very well. On the beach I covered the pump (in the guard) and most of the tubing with a t-sirt or towel corner to keep it out of the direct sun. The guard comes with a waist strap (grey, I am going to look for a black strap to match my bathingsuit better) to wear it while swimming.