[IP] An update on pump education and thanks...

I just wanted to tell everyone that responded to my brief insanity about the trouble I was facing with getting my education in about my pump.  The emails and words of encouragement mean a lot to me and just knowing that I have such an awesome support group helps me know that I can face whatever obstacles my endo or cde present.  I spoke with several people today, including a local cde that is willing to go out of her way to train and help me.  Although my doctor didn't sound overly thrilled of having me do this 3 hours from her, she has agreed to let this cde give me the training the very day the pump comes in!!!  Also they are making arrangements to be in close contact by faxing my #s every day for several weeks in order to make sure all is going smoothly.  I know I will have questions and I know that it may be a rocky start, but everything is looking up.  I am now realizing how important it is going to be to me to have support here where I am in school.  Once again, thank you all so much.  I think if it had come down to it -- I probably would've done something crazy and attempted this on my own because I am a little impatient when it comes to this life changing thing I am about to undertake!  Thank God I don't have to do it alone....
You'll be hearing from me soon,
Carrie