[IP] 504 plan

About a week ago I wrote about have trouble with getting a 504 plan for my
daughter. Last spring I had gone to her school and ask for one and was told
she did not qualify. I wanted you all to know that on Monday I called the
district wide special ed coordinator, and told her I would like to have a
504 plan for her. Turns out the lady that is the special ed coordinator is
someone I have been on many district wide committee with in the past. She
said that she would call the principal and the district nurse. I received a
call today from the principal of Eve's school and a meeting  was set up to
start a 504 plan for her. I wanted  Eve to attend also, but the only time
everyone could get together is when Eve is at diabetes camp. I again would
like to thank all who gave me advice and help on this.

Deborah mom to Eve 12
DXed 5/3/96 pumping 5/21/99