[IP] Display on Disetronic Pump

I sent this message earlier today, but the whole message came across as one long line and was difficult to read. Hopefully, this time will work better.

== Steve ==

I have recently received my 2 Disetronic pumps and I have a bit of a "strange" question. One of the pumps has a shiny display (on the surface) and the other has a dull display. I have seen a few pumps with a shiny display, but never another one with a dull display. Both displays are readable, although the shiny one is easier to read. Does anyone know if this is a problem that I should be worried about?

== Steve ==