[IP] [Fwd: Lispro] Why Reaction Time Slower for us Old Timers

The following is what I received from Dr. Irl Hirsch at the U of W Medical
Center.  He is also a Type I and does a lot of research.  This is in response
to a post that goes back a few weeks ago on why some of us don't respond to
Lispro as well as others.  Let me know privately if you have any further
questions and I will forward them to him