[IP] clarification re the DCCT

I recall reading something in either "Pumping Insulin" or in Minimed's
Pumper Book
something about the risk of complications decreasing 40% for those under
control.  I believe they had separate percentages for each complication,
I'll check out
the book again tonight.
How do you *get* in those studies?  I'd love to be in one.
- Miranda

>3.    I don't know the source of the statistic that "40% of the
>group had severe, debilitating complications", but I think it's simply
untrue.  I
>guess it may be influenced by one's personal definition of "severe,

Miranda Miller
Electro-Optics Engineer
TRW Systems / Nightvision Labs
mailto: email @ redacted