Re: [IP] Al gore

Barf!  Probably doesn't even know what diabetes is.  Arg, I ____
politicians....

I got invited to this meeting once due to all my letters.  This was in WA.
Shoot, I am having a brain fart and can't remember his name.  I know you would
know who I as talking about.  Anyway, I asked him question A and got an answer
to question Z.  What a jerk.  I had more people come up after wards and praise
me for my courage and tenacity.  Several people also offered me suggestions and
acknowledged how he hadn't answered my question.  Politicians are good at that
and lying.