[IP] Static Electricity

My daughter wears her Disetronic caseless unless she is wearing her nylon
windsuit pants. Nylon pants ALWAYS make her pump give a system alarm
(presumably its the static electricity build-up), so now she just wears her
case on those days. For what its worth, we live in an area with very low
humidity so static is more of a problem than when we lived in a high
humidity area.

Betsy, mom of 10 yo Stephanie, pumping since 3/98