Re: [IP] I need advice on what to do!

hi everyone -

my first day of pumping was sunday, and i have to tell you - i love it!!!
was a little nervous, but also very excited to try to get away from all the
lows i was having.    in a few short days, i'm used to having it with me all
the time - surprised me very much!!

i do have another question though - my CDE said that the leather case should
always be used (i have the minimed 507C) to avoid static electricity that
caused a few of her patients pumps to stop working!     i've seen a few pumps
on waistbands when i've been out and about, but none of them had the case.
my CDE said that most don't, as much as they warn them.     i'm curious as to
how many of the minimed wearers use the case.