Re: [IP] I need advice on what to do!

In a message dated 8/10/99 9:00:04 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< They informed her that I'd need to do a month of carb counting before
they'd even consider me, and the soonest they could work me in would be TOO

Yes, it can be a hassle. I had my pump in hand in early October. Couldn't get
in for training until Nov. 9. Trainer then went out of the country and I
couldn't go "live" until Dec. 1. But it eventually came around. I just had to
exercise a *lot* of patience.