RE: [IP] Endo Pumper Please!

I live in Wayne, PA, not too far from you and work in downtown Philly, this
is my sixth week on a pump.

I have a great Endo in Bryn Mawr - I guess that isn't far from you. She
doesn't have DM, but she really knows her stuff. Also I have a great CDE who
is on a Disetronic pump, he too is excellent and probably knows more about
the day to day issues of DM than my Endo. He's in Wynnewood.

If you want their names and telephone numbers or want to 'brainstorm'
together, e-mail me privately.