Re: [IP] Disconnecting (limits?)

In a message dated 8/10/99 7:52:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< BTW, not only did Zachary give himself an injection with the pen
 he also inserted the Tender unassisted for the very first time.  (Well I did
 have to place it properly in his fingers pulling back the tape etc.
 has been made :-).) >>

 Sounds like your baby is growing up.  Did you have tears in your eyes.  I do
whenever Stephen makes a milestone move.