[IP] Endo Pumper Please!

Hi all,

I've been pumping for the last 7 weeks, and unfortunately I'm nowhere near
having good bgs.  I really think it's time to get aggressive with this
thing...Does anyone have an endo who is on the pump?  Someone who truly
understands where we are coming from and where we want to go?  (besides crazy
:-) )

I live in Bucks County, Pa (40 mins. from Philly) and would really like to
see an endo who is a pumper.  I'm willing to travel, I really want help!

Thanks for any info!