Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:01:05 -0700
From: Ruth Elowitz <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [[IP] Can someone help me please?

I keep wondering if you might be miscounting your carbs.  The whole wheat
bread I
have in the house at the moment has 22 carbs per slice so 2 slices would be
42 carbs.  I have seen sliced bread with as little as 16 carbs per slice but
anything much less than that and I've even seen a few types with as much as
carbs per slice..  Are you sure you've got the right #s?   You may want to
your package.