RE: [IP] Response to Glucogen Question

> Judging from previous
answers from people on the list, it sounds like I should use the glucogen
and
not worry about the cause.  Do you agree?

No and yes.  My understanding is that glucogon will not hurt and may be the
ticket, but and it is a big but, diabetes may not be the cause of the
unconsciousness.  It may be a heart attack or stroke or some other life
threatening situation.

Worry about the cause!  Check for breathing, heart beat, call 911, give
glucogon.

I would never just let an unconscious person lay there for 20 mins to see if
they wake up.

Call 911 early.

IMHO,

Curtis Lomax