From: Mary Jean Renstrom [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 1999 7:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: re: [IP] where can i get a scale?

<< where can I get a good, small food scale that isn't
too bulky or take up lots of space? >>

http://www.diabetesnet.com

I have the Soelhne (or however you spell it) Attache scale and really like
it.  It measures about 6 x 8 inches, and is about 1 1/2 inches high. You
want to make sure to get a scale that measures in both grams and ounces,
this one does.  It has a tare feature, which allows you to "re-zero" the
scale after you set a plate or bowl on it.  This is very convenient for
measuring breakfast cereal, etc.

Mary Jean