Re: [IP] Disconnecting (limits?)

Rachel was at the beach last week and doing a lot of swimming.  She
disconnected the entire time she was in the water and if she came out for any
length of time, we'd have her reconnect.  She uses the D pump, so even if she
comes out for 15-30 mins, she gets quite a few "bleeps"of insulin. (Every 3
mins.)  With the increase in activity, we haven't noticed a rise in bg's
because of the disconnects.

But, YMMV, and I would ultimately recommend testing to see what works best
for him.