Re: [IP] Dresses and pumps

In a message dated 8/10/99 3:51:37 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Robin D.-  I don't wear dresses that often, but when I do...  I have an
 infant sock that the pump goes in and I hang it from the side of my
 bra/slip or put it center front, laying on it's side.
 You can also get the thigh thing, or make your own from wide elastic.
 Hook it on there and it's out of the way. >>

My Elvis hooks onto a lovely blue satin garter on my thigh. He likes it there
almost as well as in my bra.