[IP] RE: where can i get a scale?

Hi Gianna,
   I don't know what you consider compact, but I recently looked around for
a scale and found exactly what I wanted at Weight Watchers: Electronic,
ounces or grams, a tare feature (to zero out the weight of the container or
weigh each new item separately as you add it to a plate), and a 4.5 pound
capacity (I usually snarf down less than that ;^) It cost me $35. A low
price for the digital type scales. It's round and the base is 6.5 inches in
   You may also want to check the diabetes mall where they offer some that
are portable like a calculator. They are a bit pricier but have a look:

Happy shopping,