Re: [IP] Site selection

Hi Regina!
I have a 14 year old son who is really interested and excited to start using
the insulin pump!   He is very athletic - football,  baseball,  snowboards,
aggressive skates, etc (he also starts football this week!) .   We go to the
endo in another month to try to tlk her into a pump!  I would love to hear
how your son is doing with it,  how he handles it w/sports,  etc!   I also
would like to know what pump you chose,  & why!  Sorry so many questions!!!
Just want to know more about the pump & how it affects the activity of kids!
  Hope to talk to you soon!  You can email me directly if you'd like!
Thanks  Teressa                 email @ redacted