Re: [IP] Article on Pump usage in NY Times

   Thanks so much for posting that NY Times article link...It's the BEST
"mainstream" press article I've seen, articulately highlighting the
advantages & dispelling the many prevailing myths about pump therapy. I would
have said Minimed's phones will be ringing off the wall today, but nowhere in
the article is either pump manufacturer mentioned????....Oh well, that just
means the endocrinologists' phones will be hopefully ringing off the wall!!

Regards, Renee