Re: [IP] Article on Pump usage in NY Times

Great article Denise , thanks for posting.  Now if every member of IP either
writes a letter to the editor, or participates in the forum, do you think
it'll generate sufficient interest so diabetes will continue to be covered as
an important topic in mainstream journalism?

I had a letter to the editor in the NYTimes last week, so I don't think
they'll publish another one so soon.  Keep writing everyone!