Re: [IP] Disconnecting (limits?)

Hi Kelly,

For Zachary it really depends upon activity level and the basal rates for
that time period.  I was shocked when I had to keep feeding him at the beach
and he remained disconnected for 6.5 hours.  It was from fighting the waves
at the ocean.  But when  he's just swimming in our pool at home - 1-2 hours
is max he can go without needing insulin from the pump.

BTW, not only did Zachary give himself an injection with the pen yesterday,
he also inserted the Tender unassisted for the very first time.  (Well I did
have to place it properly in his fingers pulling back the tape etc.  PROGRESS
has been made :-).)