[IP] BG Rises

Curtis wrote:
<We have seen bgs rise due to exciting movies.>

Liz and I were watching a psychological thriller and just when my heart was
just about to beat out of my chest Liz said she felt low. She paused the
movie, checked her bg and it read 226!  It was interesting (but not
surprising) to realize  that the excitement or stress felt when watching a
particular movie would cause a rise in bg levels.