[IP] Dresses and pumps

Robin D.-  I don't wear dresses that often, but when I do...  I have an
infant sock that the pump goes in and I hang it from the side of my
bra/slip or put it center front, laying on it's side.  The sock absorbs
any skin moisture, since I take it out of the leather case for this.  It
hides pretty well in front... am average on the cleavage scale.  This
also lets me get to it easily to bolus.

You can also get the thigh thing, or make your own from wide elastic.
Hook it on there and it's out of the way.
Tracy in Nashville, TN