Re: [IP]Becoming One With Your Pump (Pump Humor)

In a message dated 8/9/99 11:49:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  While walking
 my grandfather to his car after my sons first birthday party was winding to
 close, I reached up my tank top to readjust my pump, which was snuggling
 between my breasts in the top of my tank style 2 piece bathing suit, as I am
 doing this no thought what so ever to what I must look like from another
 perspective,  >>

LOL -- reminds me of the day I was having lunch out with a friend. I had my
hand down my shirt trying to find my pump, which had slipped under my breast.
As I was digging around, my friend leaned over and said, "I hope you have
something else in there because everybody is staring."