[IP]Becoming One With Your Pump (Pump Humor)

I realized the other day what a part of me my pump has become.  While walking
my grandfather to his car after my sons first birthday party was winding to a
close, I reached up my tank top to readjust my pump, which was snuggling
between my breasts in the top of my tank style 2 piece bathing suit, as I am
doing this no thought what so ever to what I must look like from another
perspective, my aunt and my cousin walk past me, and snicker something about
"thanks for sharing".  I had to laugh, I guess I am like a guy now adjusting
my "privates" in public.  LOL What a part of me this little machine has
become.  LOL