[IP] Disconnecting (limits?)

Hi All,

    We are going on vacation next week, and I was just curious if you could
all give me an idea of how long, and how many times you can disconnect for
swimming.  I know up to an hour should be fine, but then what?  Do I make
Stevie come out and connect again for how long?  I just don't want to see him
have problems while we're away.  What I'm really looking for is how many
times can we safely disconnect, reconnect and how long for each, without
looking for trouble.  Thanks for your help!