Subj:   thank you, unsubscribe
Date:   99-08-04 20:57:53 EDT
From:   AirHunk
To: help@insulin-pumpers.org

thank you for running your insulin pumpers websight.  I must regretfully,
however, request to be removed.    I have found helpful information here and
have enjoyed the wide variety of posts.  However, the sheer volume of emails
has gotten out of control for me to receive.

I wish there were a way to encourage members to post and especially respond
only relevant information.   Receiving a huge pile of emails that say only
"welcome Sally" or personal emails "I live in Omaha also Bill" makes weeding
out the information I need unmanageable.

Thank you again for allowing me to have been a member, and if it's okay, I
may look in again at some point in the future.

Alexandria, VA
Subj:   UNSUBSCRIBE please